Junior Account Manager
The Junior Account Manager is responsible to act as the first point of contact with existing customers٫ answer their queries and increase client satisfaction. If you enjoy coming up with effective solutions and working toward achieving goals٫ this job is right for you. You will use your communication skills to identify and address clients’ needs while representing our company in a positive way. Previous customer service experience will be an advantage.
- Work with Account Manager to understand active customers’ needs and translate those needs into product requirements that satisfy their demands.
- Receive requests for service and product details from customers and provide timely responses.
- In support of Account Manager Strategic Business Reviews (SBR) with client partners, collect needed information/data to prepare documents and reports for these key meetings.
- Assist with conducting onsite or online presentations that showcase the services and products of the company to active customers.
- Work with Account Manager to develop proposals, quotes and respond to RFP/RFI documents.
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage prospect expectations throughout the lifecycle of the account.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company.
- Perform sales procedures through activities and opportunities in ConnectWise and remain compliant with defined policies and procedures.
- Achieve and maintain a positive rapport with prospects and work to give them the best possible service.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend weekly sales meetings and ensure sales opportunities are compliant with company policy.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customer’s needs.
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Responsible for entering time and expenses in ConnectWise as they occur.
- Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University.
- Enter all work as activities or service tickets in ConnectWise.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Outside sales experience with selling relevant services and products.
- Possess a track record of managing the customer commitment, negotiation, and closing of the sales process.
- Demonstrated level of success in the development of client relationships.
- Enjoy working with customers and external audiences.
- High energy and drive with good negotiation skills.
- Proficient with general office applications.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Skill in preparing written communications and materials.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate data entry.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- BA/BS, preferably in marketing, advertising, business management or related field.
- 1 years of sales or customer relations experience.
About Secure Networks
Secure Networks was founded in 2005 to provide enterprise level IT services in Southeast Massachusetts to independent businesses that value the importance of technology to their success and profitability. We work with business owners to ensure that your technology investments are aligned with your business objectives. As a small business ourselves, we understand that investing in things that are not core to your business may be a difficult choice. But we also know that many businesses under-spend on technology in the short term and overspend in the long term because they didn’t make the right investment the first time. We help you make smart technology investments that last a long time and grow with your business.
Secure Networks is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.